This website is a collection of web applications helping playing modern board games in solo mode.
You still need a copy of the base game (or play it virtually e.g. on Tabletopia
or Tabletop Simulator), but usually the
solo components and rules are replaced by the web application.
The applications are implemented using Vue.js. Usability goals:
- Optimized for tablets and desktop browsers
- Full support for browser history (back button)
- Ensure game state is preserved when closing the browser or coming back later
- Support multiple languages
- Progressive Web Apps (PWA) to be used like apps on mobile devices
- brdgm.me is a community project. Each application has it's own GitHub project: https://github.com/brdgm
- It's all Open Source and licensed under the Apache-2.0 License
- If you find a bug or want to propose an improvement, open a GitHub issue
- Or, even better, create a pull request with your changes